At McLane Children’s, we strive every day to provide the best care for all of the children entrusted to us. Our highly skilled practitioners offer services in 40 pediatric specialties, including hematology, oncology, pulmonology, gastroenterology, and cardiology. From emergency medicine to chronic care, we have experts to care for every child, from the smallest preemie to young adults.
Scott & White offers a unique focus on patient care at every level:
- We are led and managed by physicians who place patient- and family-centered care above all else.
- Because Scott & White is the clinical educational site for the Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine, all of our physicians excel at communication, from teacher to student and physician to patient.
- We invest heavily in research—a commitment that ensures our patients can access the latest treatment protocols and clinical trials.
The physicians of Scott & White are your colleagues. They offer a multidisciplinary approach and a tradition of caring for patients with complex illnesses. They bring expertise in a wide range of medical disciplines and work together to determine the most effective treatments.
When you refer a pediatric patient to Scott & White, you can be sure that:
- Your patient will receive a timely appointment.
- Our physicians will contact you about your patient’s condition and recommended treatment options.
- We are dedicated to your satisfaction with the level of service both you, as a referring physician, and your patient receive.
- Your patient will be matched to the appropriate physician.
Review our McLane Children’s Hospital Physician Resource Guide to learn more about our physicians’ qualifications.
Our community is led by physicians committed to patient care, education, and research. We want every child in Central Texas to thrive.
We are building a team of patient-centered physicians who are passionate about treating children. If you would like to explore opportunities at McLane Children’s: