We offer ways to keep your child safe
As part of our commitment to keep every child in Central Texas safe, we offer programs to help children avoid injuries and other health problems.
Here is just a sampling of these programs:
- Injury Prevention Program—Information is provided about keeping your child safe while playing sports, handling fireworks, riding the school bus, and much more.
- Safe Babies—Special information is given out to help new parents handle crying infants.
- Safe Kids Mid-Texas—This locally formed coalition is dedicated to preventing childhood injury by helping raise awareness of problems and intervening on behalf of our kids.
- Child Passenger Safety Center—This is a one-stop place for finding out all you need to know about protecting your child in the car.
- Child Abuse Support Center—This center is dedicated to supporting families and helping stop child neglect and abuse in Central Texas through prevention and education.